The museum was founded in the house of writer, dramatist J. Grusas in 1989. The house was built in 1936 under J. Grusas’ blueprints. J. Grusas and his family lived in that house for more than 40 years.
The museum keeps more than 9 thousand exhibits and displays expositions of his life, work and drama plays. Memorial writer’s rooms are now restored: the writers study and Barbora’s hall in the attic.
Kalniečių St. 93, Kaunas
Phone number: 00 370 37 330860